Arctic Power Sea Buckthorn Powder 70g
100% Natural Sea Buckthorn powder, made with nutritious Arctic sea buckthorn berries from clean, unpolluted nature of Finland. Nothing added!
Nutrient dense superfood: A teaspoon of powder is equal to a handful of fresh sea buckthorn berries. Delicious antioxidant, vitamin and colour boost to your smoothies, breakfast bowls, porridge, yogurt, cereal or baking. The powder tastes like the fresh sea buckthorn berries.
Over 700g of fresh berries goes into one 70g bag.
Benefits of Arctic sea buckthorn berries include:
- The berry contains over 190 nutrients and phytonutrients. It also contains 60 different antioxidants, as well as a high quantity of vitamins, minerals, fibre, and protein
- Rich in vitamin C – 12 times higher of an orange
- It also contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B12, C, E and K
- Sea buckthorn is only plant source for Omega 3, 6, 9, and 7 fatty acids. These support healthy cardiovascular function and digestive system, have a positive effect on skin and hair, and are seen to promote brain and nervous system functioning.
- Beauty berry with anti-aging benefits because of its antioxidant and vitamin E content, so it is commonly used in skin and hair care products, as well as in medicine.
- Full of natural antioxidants, flavonoids and polyphenols that can help strengthen the immune system and prevent infections. Antioxidants also can have a direct effect on skin, by preventing wrinkles, premature aging or acne
- Furthermore, antioxidants can contribute to weight loss and help maintaining a healthy metabolism
Why use berry powder instead of fresh berries? Berry powder contains the goodness of berries, in dried form. This powder is made wild harvested berries that mature in long hours of daylight from the midnight sun, and are naturally richer in antioxidants and vitamins than cultivated berries. The berry powder lasts long – it doesn’t expire quick like fresh berries.
Ingredients: Sea Buckthorn Berries (equivalent to 700g of fresh berries)
Product Size: 70g
Serving size: 1-2tsp
Servings per Bag: Up to 23 teaspoons
Usage: Mix with yoghurt, porridge, smoothie, cereal or water
Suitable for: Vegetarian and vegan, Gluten free, Paleo, Raw, those avoiding refined sugar
Additional Information: Raw - Dried below 40 degrees celcius; Contains only natural sugars; Free from gluten, dairy, soya and nuts; Preservative and flavouring free; Non-GMO; Exceptional nutritional values compared to industrially grown berries
Storage: Store away from direct sunlight, in dry room temperature. Do not freeze. After opening consume within 16 weeks for optimum freshness. Please note that the powder may settle and harden in transit - shake well before use. Due to the berries' natural volume and texture some powders may set more than the others.
* Excluding prints which are sent seperately as large items