Arctic Power Lingonberry Powder 70g
100% Natural Lingonberry powder, made with wild, nutritious Arctic Lingonberries from clean, unpolluted nature of Finland. Nothing added!
Nutrient dense superfood: A teaspoon of powder is equal to a handful of fresh, wildly grown lingonberries. Delicious antioxidant, vitamin and colour boost to your smoothies, breakfast bowls, porridge, yogurt, cereal or baking. The powder tastes like the fresh, wild grown lingonberries.
Over 700g of fresh berries goes into one 70g bag.
Benefits of wild Arctic Lingonberries include:
- Commonly eaten in Scandinavia for their health benefits
- Full of natural antioxidants, flavonoids and polyphenols that can help strengthen the immune system and prevent infections
- Anti-aging benefits - antioxidants can have a direct effect on skin, by preventing wrinkles, premature aging or acne
- Antioxidants can contribute to weight loss and help maintaining a healthy metabolism
- Beneficial source of essential vitamin E that is seen beneficial for skin and hair
- Source of iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium and manganese.
- Rich in dietary fibre that supports digestion
- Low in sugar, calories and fat
Why use berry powder instead of fresh berries? Berry powder contains the goodness of berries, in dried form. This powder is made wild harvested berries that mature in long hours of daylight from the midnight sun, and are naturally richer in antioxidants and vitamins than cultivated berries. The berry powder lasts long – it doesn’t expire quick like fresh berries.
Ingredients: Lingonberries (equivalent to 700g of fresh lingonberries)
Product Size: 70g
Serving size: 1-2tsp
Servings per Bag: Up to 23 teaspoons
Usage: Mix with yoghurt, porridge, smoothie, cereal or water
Suitable for: Vegetarian and vegan, Gluten free, Paleo, Raw, those avoiding refined sugar
Additional Information: Raw - Dried below 40 degrees celcius; Contains only natural sugars; Free from gluten, dairy, soya and nuts; Preservative and flavouring free; Non-GMO; Exceptional nutritional values compared to industrially grown berries
Storage: Store away from direct sunlight, in dry room temperature. Do not freeze. After opening consume within 16 weeks for optimum freshness. Please note that the powder may settle and harden in transit - shake well before use. Due to the berries' natural volume and texture some powders may set more than the others.
* Excluding prints which are sent seperately as large items