Arctic Power Blackcurrant Powder 70g
100% Natural Blackcurrant powder, made with wild, nutritious Arctic cranberries from the clean, unpolluted nature of Finland. Nothing added!
Nutrient dense superfood: A teaspoon of powder is equal to a handful of fresh blackcurrants. Delicious antioxidant, vitamin and colour boost to your smoothies, breakfast bowls, porridge, yogurt, cereal or baking. The powder tastes like fresh blackcurrants.
Over 700g of fresh berries goes into one 70g bag.
Benefits of Arctic blackcurrant berries include:
- Traditionally been used in treating cold and flu symptoms
- Full of natural antioxidants - can contribute to anti-aging benefits and relieving skin conditions
- Antioxidants can help support immune system
- Beneficial source of flavonoids and omega fatty acids
- Excellent source of essential vitamins A, C and E
- Rich in dietary fibre that supports digestion
- Contains minerals such as calcium, copper, potassium, magnesium and manganese
- Beneficial source of iron – can prevent immunity deficiencies
- Low in sugar, calories and fat
- Antioxidants can contribute to weight loss and maintaining a healthy metabolism
Why use berry powder instead of fresh berries? Berry powder contains the goodness of berries, in dried form. This powder is made wild harvested berries that mature in long hours of daylight from the midnight sun, and are naturally richer in antioxidants and vitamins than cultivated berries. The berry powder lasts long – it doesn’t expire quick like fresh berries.
Ingredients: Blackcurrant (equivalent to 700g of fresh blackcurrants)
Product Size: 70g
Serving size: 1-2tsp
Servings per Bag: Up to 23 teaspoons
Usage: Mix with yoghurt, porridge, smoothie, cereal or water
Suitable for: Vegetarian and vegan, Gluten free, Paleo, Raw, those avoiding refined sugar
Additional Information: Raw - Dried below 40 degrees Celsius to maintain the nutritional content the best way; Contains only natural sugars; Free from gluten, dairy, soya and nuts; Preservative and flavouring free
Storage: Store away from direct sunlight, in dry room temperature. Do not freeze. After opening consume within 16 weeks for optimum freshness. Please note that the powder may settle and harden in transit - shake well before use. Due to the berries' natural volume and texture some powders may set more than the others.
* Excluding prints which are sent seperately as large items